Manchester, NH divorce lawyer Edrea M. Grabler helps New Hampshire families in divorce, custody and property cases. Whether you’re getting divorced in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover or in any city in the State of New Hampshire, Attorney Edrea M. Grabler is a lawyer who helps divorce clients get the custody, property and way of life they deserve. Are you considering divorce? Do you need changes or “modifications” to your divorce? Do you have a specific question about divorce — perhaps alimony, custody or property? Whether you’re just beginning to think about getting a divorce or you need to hire a divorce lawyer immediately, pick up the phone and call Edrea M. Grabler at Family Law New Hampshire for a free consultation. Attorney Edrea M. Grabler has over 20 years experience in helping fathers, mothers and families obtain their best possible custody, property and financial outcomes in New Hampshire divorce cases.
If you’re considering getting divorced, you need an attorney dedicated to helping you secure the custody, property, assets, and way of life you deserve.
Top-ranked Divorce Attorney in New Hampshire
- Top-ranked New Hampshire divorce attorney based in Manchester.
- Law degree from prestigious Boston College Law School.
- Over 20 years experience handling cases for families all across New Hampshire, including Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Salem, and beyond.
- Advocates for you and your kids to get the property, assets, and support you and your children deserve.
- Recommended by past clients for delivering assertive, thoughtful, and attentive representation from start to finish in divorce cases.
- Cost-effective and reasonable rates.
- Don’t risk your future to a law firm that isn’t dedicated to achieving the best outcome in your divorce. Call Family Law New Hampshire today.
Divorce is a life changing event. It is a struggle that takes you on an emotional and physical roller coaster ride. I am SO thankful that Edrea Grabler was sitting with me on that ride! Her experience and knowledge were key to getting me through this difficult time. More importantly to me, though, was her compassion, concern about my children, and sometimes having to tell me things I did not want to hear, because I needed to hear them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I never thought I would need to hire an attorney, but when faced with fighting for custody of my two little boys and being a single parent, I wanted someone who would always have the children’s best interests in mind and help me through the process. Edrea helped me get through the drama of a custody case and kept me moving forward at all times. Edrea has a calm sense about her and had a huge calming effect on me. This was the most stress that I had ever felt in my life, as the safety and stability of my children’s lives was at stake. Had it not been for Edrea’s clear understanding of the laws and leading me through this process, I know that I wouldn’t have custody of my children now. My two little boys now have a stable and happy life because of her.